Because DOLCIA PRIMA® Allulose is a sugar, it has attributes that make it ideal for use in formulating a variety of foods and beverages.
Categories for use include:
- Carbonated and non-carbonated beverages
- Rolls, cakes, pies, pastries, cookies and frostings
- Yogurt, both regular and frozen
- Frozen dairy desserts, including regular ice cream, soft-serve, sorbet
- Salad dressings
- Jams and jellies
- Chewing gum
- Hard and soft candies
- Sweet sauces and syrups
- Gelatins, puddings and fillings
- Fat-based cream used in modified-fat/calorie cookies, cakes and pastries
- Coffee mix
In addition, DOLCIA PRIMA® works well in combination with the most commonly used nutritive and non-nutritive sweeteners, and it works in synergy with certain high-potency sweeteners such as sucralose and stevia. These synergies enable manufacturers to formulate with other ingredients to produce low-calorie products that deliver on sweetness, taste experience and calorie reduction across a wide range of applications. Get ready to unlock the extraordinary potential of DOLCIA PRIMA® Allulose!